Monday, November 26, 2012

Brutaliation: an old school project

In what feels now like ages ago I was working my fingers to the bone to obtain my art degree from the Illinois Institute of Art in Schaumburg. A large part of my efforts went to a video game of my own creation, (the somewhat comically named) Brutaliation. After all that work it would be a crime if I didn't post up some of the art. Here I have both final renderings and some quicker concept pieces.



Here is a quick sketch of the badguys (named Maglats cause it sounds nasty) I did for anatomical purposes.


This is a 3D model created with 3D Studio Max and Zbrush.




These are some nice environment concepts.

Though I'm pretty self-critical (because I'm an artist and that's how you're supposed to be as an artist) I am pretty surprised how much I still like these. I would also like to add that I will be putting up some new work soon :)

-Patrick

©2012 Patrick Wheeler

No comments:

Post a Comment